BitchyList

Saturday, May 06, 2006

It's a question of obession! Isn't it?

It's just start and it already sucks!!!!

First, I'm sick!! I got a cold.

Second, who was supposed to call didn't call. So, I called, right? After all a 6 days is enough to show you care but not that much... or that you're not obsessed. He's back in his town, that's okay. But since he's not gonna read this blog I don't need to pretend I'm not pissed about it. I even bought a thong!!!! hehehehehehe... kidding.

But taking from that, am I getting obsessed? Well, maybe I'm falling in love (which I still don't believe I am) or maybe I'm just letting things go. Truth to be told, I'm being careful and I like it. I no longer feel like a stupid teenager running about like a drunken fly. I'm absolutely not the stupid moth drowned to the light, only to find death when I touch it, and I really feel that ego is the pet now (uh Kabbalah + Therapy do work!!).

So when do I know I'm really falling?

Well... I guess I'll know when it happens, rite?

[Song: I Don't Need Anyone Kylie Minogue]

No comments: