BitchyList

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'm Alive

[...And I won't just press publish ho!]
...And nah, this ain't the begining of a J.Lo inspired post. It's just that I wanted to tell about my last daying. Well, they've been just as dull as always; nothing really exciting is going on in my life except for a literature congress that I'm attending that is making me miss college, but I'm enjoying.
Besides that I've decided to work on my Rosh Hashanah list and improove my spiritual evolution, plus health. I'm marking appointments at doctors, doing some exams and then joining a gym, I need to work out. New year, new life!
Besides that I'm all obsessed about Erotica/You Thrill Me again and still horny and still needy.
That's all folks...
[Song: as if you don't know... sing along ho!!]
[PS: DAYING!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...OOOL]

No comments: