BitchyList

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Change

"Yes, if you have an addiction you’re not facing, overcoming
it may be the single, solitary thing you need to do to open the gates of harmony
and blessing in your life. But because your Opponent knows your weakness and how
it blocks your Light, it convinces you there is nothing you can do about it. Or
it makes the thought of trying seem overwhelming. Or it scapegoats other
behaviors, taking the focus off the real culprit."
It's about time Lucas. Let's go man!! Just jump!!
[Song: Music - Joss Stone]

2 comments:

Michael Parsons said...

"I can so! I'm rich! I can have anything I want!!

Thanks for the comment!

I have always thought addiction is a weakness. Be strong persist. the marboro lights beckon but I will not look into their dark smoky temptress eyes.

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

Well ho, you know we're lazy, let's just become addicted to flying planes over Africa for now.