BitchyList

Friday, May 09, 2008

Does Anyone Know...

...how moch is a train ticket from Rome to London?
lol
Three days ago the KylieX2008 hit off, the newest and most bombastic undertaking by my beloved Kylie Minogue! I saw some photos from the frist show in the charming Paris, home of the tour's costume designer: no other than Jean Paul Gaultier. Man, think of Perfection! Today I got a newsletter talking about it, saying it has nothing less than 10 dancers and 4 acrobats, and a whole brand new band [and we know Kylie does everything live ok!], including a brass section [HelloBjörk!!!].
But of course the tour's only booked [until now] to Europe. Kylie is the artist that I have no hope in seing live here in Brasil, soooooooooooooo... considering that Lucas will be in Italy between July 25 and August 9, I repeat the 1st question: HOW MUCH IS A TRAIN TICKET FROM ROME TO LONDON?!?!? Because the ticket is under my budget [I'm happy to know that even with the whole technologic aesthetic apparatus, Kylie isn't as capitalist as the Candy Shoper], all that rests me is going to London City!
In the meantime, just check out such beauties!!!


No comments: