BitchyList

Saturday, February 10, 2007

I Love Salvador!!

There I go again!!
You see, this will sound funny. I left Marilia with the purpose of living in Salvador [my native city], but first I had to spend four months in Vitória da Conquista, where my dad lives, in order to set and arrange my life and moving to there. Those four months were boring and full of bitterness [from where I took my fun from] and I couldn't wait until it came February. I hated Conquista but sincerely never tried to like it anyway... so I don't blame anyone, but me.
However in January I kind of became a party monster and got to know and reunite to really cool people and suddenly Conquista didn't seem so awful! [I know, kick my ass!] The latest events only are enough to make me not give up on Salvador, but to want to stick around here a bit more.
But I have to do what I have to do, and despite the "unexpected" sore throat I got, [how did I get to be so weak lately?!] I'm excited to return to my main target. Wish me luck, luvs!
[Song: Some Kind Of Bliss - Kylie Minogue]

No comments: