BitchyList

Sunday, May 15, 2005

First Things First

go ... As I emotionally listen to JET's Look What You've Done, and feel its mostly piano-smooth-drums-and-shy-guitar melody turn into a frantic and piercing beat of the bridge, I try to think of the words to explain the main reason I've decided to be back on "blog-world". Actually there's no special reason. I like to write, I'll write, post here and try not to care if people will read it or not.

Definition: This will be a place where I'll post thoughts in general, but mostly I'll try to write reviews (aka personal feelings and impressions) about my favorite CDs, movies, TV-Shows episodes, etc etc.

2 comments:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

YAY!!!!! Kid you have the writer spirit inside of you, take it from someone who wishes he had the spirit as well...
Lots of luck,love and light!

Anonymous said...

You pathetic shit