BitchyList

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

VAV HEY VAV

I should be killed every time I take my frustrations out on the person who loves me the best. The who always understands when I do crap and is always willing to put me at first on his life, even if I never do the same. I should be killed for neglecting such person.
But this is guilt and remorse is only here to invite me for a change. They're not supposed to hang out with my ego and keep me stopped at the same place. That's why this month, month of Virgo, I'm all about Time Travelling, so I can "transmorm my past, reshape my presnt, and creat a future full of joy and fulfillment."

Song: 1. No/La Pared - Shakira

2 comments:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

It's called being human kid, at one point or another we end up hurting the ones we love, sometimes for good, but it's essential to know that the change lies in you. Yes, we might lose the ones we love and who loved us, but the greatest thing about life is that even from the sour parts there's a sweet lesson to be learnt.

P.S: he loves you a lot! Ugh I oughta find myself someone like that too lol.

Anonymous said...

Thankyou Dr Phil :(