BitchyList

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

To Stop Pretending...

You know like when you really get away for a while, and start thinking about everything you've been doing in your life and the other things you've been losing due to your current actions?
Well, July was the month of thinking. My computer got sick and almost passed away, of course I was petrified, how could I live without my PC? Then I started to do the things I wasn't doing through the whole semester, and I felt like re-descovering life. I saw friends I didn't see for months, I left the shell to find a dull, but fun when you wanted, city. Revisited thoughts and feelings, re-heard all my favorite CDs, wrote some poems and started a tale, found new obsessions and even got out of the closet (for my mom and friend Juliana only).
But the most important thing is that I liberated myself from a future-less feeling, a romance that got me stuck for 4 months. I don't regret have lived it, but right now I don't want to cloister and hibernate for another half-year. I definitelly had decided to stop pretending I was fulfilled. Am I fulfilled? Of course not! I still haven't found what I'm looking for... but now I'll look for it in the real world.

2 comments:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

That's my boy!

Anonymous said...

Great blog. Maybe it would be more interesting if you actually wrote about stuff that would interest people, not about some random though you had one day that you just happened to hold onto until this dull momment in time.