BitchyList

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Expected

Well, Madonna and Justin's 4 Minutes started to grow in me.
My previous opinions about its quality remain: it's a down-there mediocre track compared to massive and marvelous beats like Hung Up's or let's say it American Life's! However the effing song, like previously leaked The Beat Goes On, has the utmost Madonna quality of being catchy; sum up to that the fact I'm now craving to hit a dancefloor!!
All the indie pop/rock stuff I've been into lately like Radiohead or Arcade Fire, are damn cool and genius, they could make good on the dancefloor if I lived in a place where people were more ecletic and not so closeminded into the electronica scene. Raves are okay but only them... boring. So, while I move myself towards the "if the DJ doesn't play your music, go 'head and be one" axiom, I crave for more dancefloor and shake-ass oriented tracks - and 4 Minutes provide that.
I'm starting to let go of the critical point of view and just going with the beats - after all, Promiscuous was damn awesome song!
[Song: 4 Minutes - Madonna]

No comments: