BitchyList

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Pissing On Love

After I watched Jules et Jim, by the magnanimous François Truffaut, I started to think more fiercely about romantic relationships and how our perceptions of it are filled with conceptions infused in the genral speech ever since we start to get interested by knowledge.
I'm the guy who never had a real relationship for more than a week, or only the one who thought that was having. So, what could I say about relationships? I speak of them with the beautiful and cynical experience of the observer; though I never dated, I end up being the one who listens to almost all my friends' emotional craps. Maybe because I see a romantic relationship like any other one in life, in which you must give more than want to receive; maybe for [always] being the outsider with the view of the big picture; maybe for always being the bride's maid never the bride. ha-ha
Fact is that for alwats busying my mind with these thoughts and writing here or there about them, I started to consider a good idea to directly write about it - a book maybe - with the thoughts of a love pariah, that never ceases being an idealist.
[Song: Le Tourbillon - Jeanne Moreau]

1 comment:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

To quote Cher "snap out of it!".
It's your birthday, existentialism is best reserved for the postparty hangover.
Now go out, get drunk, dance a lot and wear condoms!

P.S: I never liked Jules and Jim.
Sol Para Todos? LOL I love translators.