BitchyList

Monday, February 06, 2006

The Summer Journals (Part 2)

The 27th Of December, 2005 – “The Favorite Spot”

I was always sure of one thing: SSA is a city of hot men. Of course that like every place, it has its disgraces (big-fat drama queer queen moment), but a walk at the Iguatemi Mall (the biggest one of town) is enough to make me “faint”.

Today, after my dad and I went out to buy the car’s new pieces, I made him take me to Iguatemi, my favorite spot in SSA (for several reasons). It’s not even as beautiful or interesting as any other tourist marks from the town, but as a hopeless consumerist kid like me, it’s paradise (I bought Jamie Cullum’s Catching Tales and Britney’s B In The Mix The Remixes this time).

So, while we talked about the most various topics and checked the already known stores, filled with still bubbling post-Christmas shoppers, I couldn’t help checking more human figures out: les garçons.

Talking about them, I was in Inhambupe (where my dad was born and raised) for the Christmas weekend, and I met my gay cousin, Fred. He’s a selfish troubled jerk, but I didn’t hesitate in hooking up with him. And let’s say I kissed more than his mouth and swallowed more than his saliva (EWWW!!!… I’m the biggest bitch!).

Retuning to Salvador’s boys. They’re mesmerizing! I saw this surfist-type while we sat having an ice-cream at the mall. He had his dark blond hair pushed-back, in a very boyish and sexy way, and a killer smile. The distance between us didn’t let me see what colour his eyes were, but anything would match with that yummy tanned skin and muscular arms. Damn! I still shiver whenever I remember him.

If my girlfriend Alais is still in town, we’re going to this gay club called OFF. But I’m so horny for this city’s men, that I’d take the guts to venture and go by myself.
Still at the mall, by the way, when we were leaving, I met an “old” fellow from VCA. Oh my G-d!! He’s way more handsome than the last time a saw him (more than two years ago)! Feels like this town makes people hotter. Anyways, I saw and recognized him, but it took a while for him, who was talking with a guy as hot as him, to notice me. When it happened, I was going downstairs, while he, upstairs. As obvious, all I could think about was in how many ways I would do him.


-------------------------------------------------

February, the 6th (but about last night)

Last night I had my 1st experience at a gay club. OMG! I so loved it!! Music I like (although they never played Hung Up or Sorry), cute boys all around... so many possibilites!

As soon as Alais, Juliana and I got there, a cute long-haired guy caught my eye (my last cyber-boyfriend - heaven forbid! - got me into men with hair), but I regretfully ended up never hooking up with him. However, I got this cute guy called Marcos (ironically, the long-haired guy was also called Marcos), and made out all night long. I so loved it that I'm definitelly going back at that club, hoping to dance my favorite songs, and of course getting more boys.

Life's so good!

No comments: