BitchyList

Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Summer Journals (Part 5)

The 4th Of January, 2006 – “The Frivolous”

Boys: definitelly my second favorite thing in Salvador. After 3 weeks here, I’ve realized that to live here again, I would have to make a serious psychological treatment to control myself in front of so many hot men. When Adriana Calcanhotto wrote about Cariocas (born in Rio de Janeiro) beings the best men, she surely didn’t know the Baianos, especially the Soteropolitanos (born in SSA).

As everywhere, Salvador has a lot of hideous men; those types that after a drunk night, if you woke up next to one of them, you’d rather cut off your arm than waking him up (omg! What a drama-queen I am!). But the hot men from here have this naughty thing going on. Fall for a Soteropolitano is certainty of hitting hard the ground. The other night I was going down a slope while this yummy thing was coming up. The motherfucker, besides being shirtless and having the hottest abs I’ve seen so far, had the most delicious scent I’ve smelled so far.

Last night, at the mall, my dad and I sat at this neat pub called “Gengibre”. Oh my, the waiter that served us wasn’t even as gorgeous as the guy mentioned above, but he had an energy and a helpful-ness environment that attracted me like magnet. But that night, after we had watched “The Producers” (genius!), I went to this store to buy a CD and I saw a combo of heaven. The first was this pretty, kind of worked out, with a timid tan, blond guy. He was wearing a red cap and a t-shirt, showing his hot arms. However, his “friend” was the one I wanted to have among my legs. His skin was very white, like milk, and his hair very dark. The lips were cute, red and pouty, and a skinny body like me. He was hot male Snow White! He had to be gay because he asked the salesman the CD that contained the music played at the latest São Paulo Fashion Week. Well, it’s “ok” to be into fashion, but to want the music played at a fashion event… I don’t put my ass on the line for such types… well, perhaps, depending on “the line”.

[Note to self: “You big-fat skinny virgin Queen!!! Salvador’s men are maybe as hot as São Paulo’s, but you’re only finding them greek-gods because you’re more horny than ever! So, get a dick and a room and fuck!]

The other favorite thing that I’m always happy to do here (anywhere actually) is to shop. First, SSA is a touristic town. So everything you see is worth buying (not for the price, but for the pleasure of shopping that in here is multiplied by 3). When you’re in a place where the things you buy get a special meaning, you don’t hesitate buying. Doing a little accounting, in these summer holidays, I have spent so far (not counting film tickets and food):
- Britney Spears -> Britney: The Videos -> $29,90
- Britney Spears -> In The Zone: The Videos -> $29,90
- Klute -> $14,90
- Jamie Cullum -> Catching Tales -> $40
- Britney Spears -> B In The Mix The Remixes -> $35,90
- Joss Stone -> Mind Body & Soul Sessions -> $26,90
- Cansei De Ser Sexy -> Cansei De Ser Sexy -> $29,90
- Alicia Keys -> MTV Unplugged -> $35,90
- Alicia Keys -> MTV Unplugged (DVD) -> $57
- Alanis Morissette -> The Collection -> $29,90
- Madonna -> Confessions On A Dance Floor -> $29,90 (gift for Vag)
Total: $340,10

… And I know there’s more to buy…

[Note: Sounds like I’m Paris Hilton. Well, I like to shop, but I still have a heart… Paris too, but… you know what I mean.]

No comments: