BitchyList

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Things that upset me the most...

1 - Be internet-less when I most need it (and I always need it).

2 - Realize I still have feelings over people I should be over a long time ago.

3 - Realize I have crushes on motherfucking blond, hot, cute, BUT straight men (ohhh he's soo delicious, thank G-d I hardly see him).

4 - Have crushes on motherfucking hot, clever, straigh men that I see everyday.

5 - Be horny and not being as sassy, hot and brave as Samantha Jones.

6 - Anticipate imported DVDs that were supposed to arrive 5 days ago.

7 - Be lazy when I can't be and feel proactive when I should be lazy.

8 - Be a pennyless poet. (Lol, my gayness could not let me miss a Moulin Rouge mention.)

9 - Have boring classes when I wanted to be having sweet music* (Uhh... now a Kylie mention!)

10 - Be too chicken-shit to call him...

*sweet music = sex.

[Song: Sweet Music - Kylie Minogue]

[Quit Session: And we can get/ Crazy like that/ Feel it like that/ Move it like that/ Drop it like that/ Rocking the track/ I'm looking for that new sensation// Woo-hoo, I think we're onto something/ Your taste it mirrors mine/ So hot and in the moment/ Let's beat this demo right/ Or I might just lose it/ When we make sweet music]

No comments: