BitchyList

Friday, April 28, 2006

Random thoughts: From loneliness to disappointment...

"I've been so high
I've been so down
Up to the skies
Down to the ground

I was so blind
I could not see
Your paradise
Is not for me"


... Last night as I watched this beautiful Grey's Anatomy episode about loneliness, I could not help feeling the same way a bit. Not that I'm a social freak who doesn't have any friends and stuff, or is desperatelly seeking for a lover. But even though I enjoy my freedom and independence, I do miss someone to watch TV with me sometimes... I'll call an exorcist!!!!!!

(...) I got screwed up on French exam yesterday. I'm so fucking pissed!! How could I forget 2rd person from plural is êtes (être = to be) and 3rd person from plural is ont (avoir = to have)!

(...) I miss my latin ho Jose, my Canadian bitch Janine, my crazy-beautiful American Alais, my goofy angel Juliana, my boring charming Filipe and a certain friendship that probably will never be the same again...

I wanna call!! But I must play hard!

(...) I hate bills!!!

(...) I miss throwing my arms to the air and dancing like a crazy bitch...

This week I downloaded Jewel's forthcoming album, Goodbye Alice In Wonderland, and never been so disappointed with an idol. It's pure repetitive boring crap, but I've talked about it so much this week that I'm starting to become her.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do I feel this way? I'm bored and unsatisfied with everything. Maybe that's good... But the only thing that moves me lately is someone that I don't know.


[Song: Paradise (Not For Me) - Madonna]

No comments: