BitchyList

Monday, March 05, 2007

PCless Life Part Deux

You know, I had to do something with all the things bubbling under my mind during this time. I shopped wildly, which's been giving me my first real money troubles, I flirted wildly, which is never bad and I've smoked wildly, no comments about that.
So yesterday, after I had brunch with Alais we decided to watch a movie. We went to an art room nearby that were playing Notes On A Scandal with Judi Dench and Cate Blanchet. And I am telling you [I know hosie, corny] I never felt so excited by a movie in a long time! I loved Dreamgirls and Borat the other day, but while the first never touched me deeply enough the latter didn't feel much of a rooting movie and more like a political statement. "Notes" not only got me jumping on my seat that left jawdropped at many times; after it I felt so inspired about life and people. Once again I sound corny but I can't help feeling moved by movies that talk so judgement freely about human behavior [I'm not going to spoil it].
When I got home, I wrote. And better, I've been writing and I'm excited about it, which hasn't happened in a long time. While everything else kind of bores me, a spark inside me feels like doing something. Surely I should feel a bit more excited about school, but meh not yet. I keep having these ideas and turnpoints to the plot I'm developing. I still don't know exactly how and what it'll turn out, but the fact that I've been writing wildly even makes me consider staying more time in the house. In spite of the silence.
[Song: Get Together - Madonna]

1 comment:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

Awww look at you puppy.
Who knew Judi Dench playing a crazy lesbian could work such wonders...