BitchyList

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

PCless Life

What to do when you live in a house with no tv, no pc and no people?
No, I didn't try to kill myself, even though I almost did it last Sunday for not watching the Oscars if it weren't for Alais to come over and be company [yeah, big time DQ moment]!! But well... here's a quicky update post so you my lovely readers [I sound it like you are a lot] know I'm not dead.
College started. Big time confusion... public colleges are great, BUT they're the quintessence of disorganization. So I'm very lost and not excited to find things out. I hope things get along with time... I know they will.
Man, I need men!! No, not need but yeah you know what I mean. A house without PC AND TV... one tends to think a lot about things-slash-people one shouldn't. Actually all this boredom's being contrasted with cool happenings, like knowing cool people. I met today an old friend of mine at UFBA and met a very hip and famous girl from Salvador. All the prospects of parties have cheered me up a lot as well and honestly, I love having a social life. Lol... Now I'm Paris Hilton.
Well my dears, I think that's all... I miss blogging, and all the good people I read. I need my nerd life back.
[Song: Put Your Records On - Corine Baley Rae]

1 comment:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

You may be a socialite, but if you go to rehab and shave your head I'll be pissed u.u