BitchyList

Sunday, February 18, 2007

"Drawing down more Light illuminates the dark areas of our life"

"We tend to take our areas of clarity for granted while we torment ourselves about our 'issues'. We become much happier – and less doubtful – when we redirect our uncertainty into actions of certainty."
Let's say this is my main goal now.
You see, I have some troubles that I'll only discourse here after I solve them. But I'm in such suspense because of them that obviously my head is working over time, creating speeches to supposed future arguments.
One thing is for sure, I MUST start taking care of myself again; my interrupted Kabbalah studies, plus my reconnection with my creativity and trying to improve it without computer [I'll be PCless for a month or more].
So, while bitterness gets closer by the hour I'll try to keep my mind off my "issues" and find my inner Temple Of Light.
In the meantime, wish me luck with everything...
[Song: Landslide - Dixie Chicks]
PS: There are now two links for comments: the Haloscan with the dorky lines ["Comment please please!" etc] and the boring Blogger one... suit yourselves with any of them.

1 comment:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

The Blogger one ain't boring you bitch!
It's for MOI!
Good luck with the call.