BitchyList

Monday, February 05, 2007

I Hate You Brains!!

I started 2006 [uhg, I promise this is no restrospective post, this is just an intro] transcripting my summer journals. On the 8th part I talked about the beach, but it was a comment I got that caught my attention. Eleven months after it the author of the message is revealed. He's one of the members of theCC.
For the lazy readers [hi Ho!] I'll transcript here the comment that got me:
"i should know that a guy like you could only be who you are.
hahhah i met you years ago, in a place where i couldn't breathe.
and i liked you
and i didn't tell you that
and i regret for it...
someday we'll meet again
i hope"
The revelation of the author happened in a way that takes a longer post and a less tired poster, so if you're curious stay tuned [I always wanted to say that]. The thing I'm really wanting to say here and now is that I fucking hate my brains for being beyond imaginative and start daydreaming!! Yeah, I'm already picturing situations and lives, even if I don't know what that comment exactly meant!
I fucking hate myself!
[Song: Too Far - Kylie Minogue]

No comments: