BitchyList

Monday, April 28, 2008

Finally!! Finally!! Finally!!


And rocking the electro-pop airwaves and all the fashion runways from Norhtern Summer and Southern Winter: Annie!
I fell in love with her a couple years ago, when I realized her album was a piece of pure and sheer delight, ignoring the haters who think that to sing you need a voice [and you know what I mean!]. And as I started to miss her more badly I find out she's coming back!
I Know UR Girlfriend Hates Me is lovely pop song that should be ignored if sung by [let's say] Britney Spears, Gwen Stefani or even Shakira. They'd probably give a slutty quality to the thing, and it's Annie's barely there personna that makes her music so appealing. It's like you know that it could be performed by anyone else, but as you think of annieone whom could do it, annieone but Annie runs your mind.
And to top it all, what the heck is that video?!?! An Umbrellas Of Cherbourg redux? I mean, those set/costumes mix is simply genius! When the yellow thing came along I fell off my chair and wanted to cry with such perfection!
It's a pity she's not majorly known, but alto it's not! A Celeb status would probably make her less rare and precious.

[Song: Me Plus One - Annie]

1 comment:

Michael Parsons said...

Gosh I love Annie! Great track!. She is like a cooler Kylie