BitchyList

Friday, November 11, 2005

As Good As It Gets...

Well... if it were raining here, I'd be Don Lockwood, but instead of showmaking, I'de be shaking my ass while any track of Confessions On A Dance Floor would be playing... or Hollaback Girl!! :P

First and foremost, I'm in love again with the one I trully never had let go. And it's amazing. You see, sometimes we mistake care with need. The last one enslaves and maintain us into the unreal, hindering us to evolve with the Universe. The first one in the other hand is sweet, fulfilling and against all prejudices (and previous thoughts of mine) frees us sweetly. It feels so good to care and being cared about someone, and feel that at that very moment. It feels amazing to wake up everyday thinking in making someone happy, and in the end when you realize you're really making someone happy... it's the best feeling. I now just thank him for pushing me to see the other point of view.

I'm going to São Paulo tonight!! This time my sister is going with me and we'll try to adventure ourselves into the stone-jungle that Sampa is..... oh-oh right now, at this exact moment, I realized I'm screwed!! LOL... My sister just told me one of my best friends prom is on Monday, and I was supposed to be back here only next Tuesday!! OMG!! One more drama to be solved until 6pm. LOL!

Well, let's see what happens.

(Song: Wake Up/Your House - Alanis Morissette)

No comments: