BitchyList

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Terrible Mood

I'm getting a flu. My nose is unbearably itching, my head aches, I feel sleepy all day long, my breath's "weird" (not to say stinky u.u), my throat's sore and my mood's in limbo.

I'm feeling kind of worried about my dad's visit on Wednesday, my English and French courses, and I feel mostly numb, like I lost power of action. I think I must pray in these cases.

I also feel like spending money. Christmas's coming and this time of year ALWAYS increases 10 times the strength of the Shopper Beast inside me. Here goes my list for this year:

1. Madonna's Confessions On A Dance Floor - Limited Edition;
2. Kylie Minogue's Impossible Princcess;
3. Kylie Minogue's KM 1994;
4. Joss Stone's Mind Body & Soul - Special Edition;
5. Kylie Minogue's Greatest Hits 87-97; (almost buyed)
6. (DVD) Kylie Minogue's Ultimate Kylie; (almost buyed)
7. (DVD) Kylie Minogue's On The Go Japan; (almost buyed)
8. (Book) Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince (Brazillian Edition);
9. (DVD) Box - Harry Potter: The Philosopher's Stone + The Chamebr Of Secrets + The Priosioner Of Azkaban.

Well, I just can remeber these now. And of course I plan to buy things for people, but Lucas first! After all, that's what's Christmas all about, spending our money (or our dad's) in gifts for ourselves. \o/

(Song: Kylie Festival: Cowbow Style, Say Hey, Too Far, Confide In Me and If I Was Your Lover.)

No comments: