BitchyList

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Warm inside...

Last night was AMAZING!!! It was Marilia's birthday and we went out. The last happenings of the week, between me and someone had left kinda low, but yesterday I decided to have fun. And I did!!

We went to this chic bar called Cachaçaria. Since I'm saving to buy the Confessions On A Dance Floor, I didn't spend a penny on booze. But of course I drank from other people's glasses!! I had a lot of fun with the girls, especially with Karla (my glass partner). She's crazy!! We spent the night trashing people. I laughed my ass off! There was this guy (HOOOT!) she said to be the lost Menudo. She's evil!! And I love it!!

Unpleasant moments: 1, Marilia pissed off because Lucas wanted to go home and, 2, Lucas thinking about someone. But Lucas didn't them ruin the night and he had the best fun in a long time.

Thursday: other party!! \o/

(Song: Hung Up - Madonna - The one I wanted to dance all night long.)

No comments: