BitchyList

Sunday, October 30, 2005

I'm Going To Tell You A Secret

To know more, to be more aware of ourselves, to grow and evolve and thus to the power to make a difference. This was the idea that stuck into my mind after finally watching Madonna's new film I'm Going To Tell You A Secret. Yesterday I finished downloading and today I watched all the videos on a row to reassure - not that it was needed - how amazing and beautifully inteligent Madonna is. By witnessing her relationship with dancers, band-members and staff, plus her family and especially with herself, we see how much she grew through all these years.

But the interesting thing is: as a real fan, that pays attention not only to the entertainer-Madonna, but also to the thought-provoking woman that she is since the beginning, it's impossible not to be inspired by this woman's growth. By the end of the movie, you become trully inspired to achieve self-awareness, so we can also be Light and change the world we live in.

I'm Going To Tell You A Secret is a fun and touching movie and is a "must-watch" for every Madonna fan, and I believe a great source of inspiration for everyone. It is a subtle and yet straight wake-up call.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

(Song: Imagine - John Lennon)

No comments: