BitchyList

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Independence

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

It's weird when you have someone depending on you when your living so well your liberty. No, I did not adopted a child, though sometimes I feel as though I did.

I know sometimes people link their needs to others (wether people or things). I don't believe it's a right way to live, so I don't do it, but not everybody has such consciousness. The thing is, sometimes I get impatient when I'm the one who receives all the stream of necessities.

If you're not feeling ok with yourself, you cannot expect people to fulfuill you. Besides, it's not a healthy thing to tranfer to people your needs, especially because one, they have no obligation to assist you, and two, you'll never feel satisfied anyway.

So, independence is the way to go!! Improve your life with your own tools!

By the way, this week we're supposed to feel happy!! To be ourselves and have fun in the world!! Be cool, goofy, dance around and listen to our favorite tunes!! \o/ So, I'm ALL about HUNG UP!!!! Madonna's new track is absolutelly perfect for let go and have fun!!

(Music: MADONNA - HUNG UP!!!!!... also, Kylie - Body Language.)

No comments: