BitchyList

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Holly Shit!! Not again...

Yesterday was Nathalia's birthday and I spent the whole day with her. She was kinda sick and I was there making her company on a gloomy birthday. I introduced her the album version of Hung Up and some other cool music, such as Britney's Chaotic and Kylie's Fever. We talked about music in general, high hopes on Madonna's upcoming album, art, school, in the end we had a nice time. But I had only one thing in mind while I was with her: to plant my lips on hers. This urge is not new, so I kept my cool.

But it kept me pondering. Because I don't want to feel infatuated again. I don't want the heart-racings, nor the anxiety, much less the anticipation to be around someone. I'm ok with my loneliness and I don't want again be hooked by someone who will not respond my feelings.
.
.
.
.
.
But still, yes, I wanna make out with her!!!

(Song: Ainda Bem - Vanessa da Mata)

No comments: