BitchyList

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Simchat Torah

Simchat Torah was PERFECT!! I spent the day walking down the streets on a terribly hot day, feeling the breeze on my face while listening to upbeat and happy music, and avoiding all kinds of drama that I or people would or could bring to myself.

At night ma vache (my mom) decided to hang on the computer till 2am. But in the meantime, since I was decided not to let this amazing Kabbalist holiday, in which we're suppose to have fun and feel happy by dancing, laughing and walking in circles to generate Encircling-Light, pass by inadvertent, I put my Re-Invention Tour DVD, by Madonna (aka G-d), and DANCED!!

There I was at 1am: voguing, shaking, waving, bouncing, spinning, whirling, etc etc!! Music and Holiday were done twice each, and by the time I stopped, my whole body was soak in sweat. After a shower, I logged on the MSN and still avoided all kinds of things that would tear my perfect night down.

And well, I don't know if it's normal to feel this way, but while and after dancing, I felt this incredible energy, filled with happiness and good vibrations. I'm really feeling I'll have a wonderful year. I wish things, of course, but I'm sure I'll be comfortable and centered if things end up not working the way I plan.

I promise myself that this forthcoming year will be very well lived!

*cheers*

Songlist of 2005 Simchat Torah:

00. ESSENTIAL TRACK: HUNG UP - MADONNA
01. Holiday - Madonna
02. Music - Madonna
03. Into The Groove - Madonna
04. Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
05. What You Waiting For? - Gwen Stefani
06. Luxurious - Gwen Stefani
07. The Real Thing - Gwen Stefani

08. Cool - Gwen Stefani
09. Screwed (Alex G Remix) - Paris Hilton :P
10. Rumors - Lindsay Lohan
11. Bucky Done Gun - M.I.A.
12. Gallang - M.I.A.
13. Over To You Now - Britney Spears
14. Chaotic - Britney Spears

No comments: