BitchyList

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Je Suis Un Vampire

I shouldn't be all alarmed about this but I've realized I'm still the kind of person who has no decent personal (aka sex) life and live from the other's!! \o/ yaaaaay... how marvelous!!!

Here I am in front of my computer in a shiny, bright and dull holiday in Marilia when I should be reading something for school, or out bathing myself with the light. In addition all that makes me wanna leave the house is the perspective of going to the front supermarket and getting the highest fat chocolate ice cream I can find!!! \o/ Unfortunatelly my dad doesn't have money to give me. u_u

So, since I don't have "personal" life I live from my friends'!! Last night I went out to celebrate my driver license that I finally got!!! Nathalia, Juliana and Filipe went with me and it was a cute night. I fell in love with the waiter and came everytime he passed us by. But all very stupidly discreet and only Nathalia was aware. u_u

Then today, as I enjoyed my boredom Nathalia logs on the MSN and OH MY G-D!!! She started braging about what happened in the party she went after she left us last night. This thin but hot guy took her from the waistline, threw her against the wall and gave her this motherfucking hot kiss!! And they hooked up the whole night and made out and uhg... I had orgasms as she told!!! Especially on the part she said she had her hand into his pockets ALL THE TIME"!!!! Ö

That's why I came to the conclusion that the highlights of my life are the highlights of my friends' lives!!! \o/ Yaaaaaay...

Is my life lame?
Yeaaaah!!!
Am I desperate about it?
Noooooooooooo!!!! \o/

*no sarchasm this time*

[Song: Papa T'es Plus Dans L'coup - Ludivine Sagnier]

No comments: