BitchyList

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Life is a mystery...

... lol, my post titles have been very Madonnized lately.

Anyways, the other day I was all crappy-mooded about college and friends and whatever but today I'm a bit better. Well, my friends are still boring even though I love them to death [what makes me the boring one], but today I had to bleed my brains to do a Brit Literature assignment and study for its exam. As I started my Googling on Irish poet Seamus Heaney my father's pc died with viruses. So while it was scanned I decided to not wast time and read stuff for the exam.

By the end of the day I wrote a quick but (imo) inspiring little essay about Heaney's poem "September Song" and managed to study most of the matters I was supposed to for the exam. When I read its first question and realized I could do it easily I had orgasms!! As I wrote more than ten lines for each question I reassured myself in my course and got a bit more optimist about it.

I still wanna desperately kiss someone, but I'm less bitter than yesterday! I love life!!

[Song: Dress You Up - Madonna]

No comments: