BitchyList

Monday, June 19, 2006

Movie Life

As nothing else interesting goes on in my life I sink myself in movies and French music.

Yay to the Ho I'm all into this French chick called Alizée: Moi... Lolita is my new favorite song. Along with her, the whole 8 Femmes soundtrack's been more than enough on my playlist. To listen to Isabelle Huppert singing Françoise Hardy's Message Personnel is like having a "duet" of g-ds, even though they don't sing together.

This weekend I also watched it again. Uhg, what is that movie? It's like having 8 orgasms in two hours. Everything about it is perfect, since the colors till of course the music!! And rewatching it made me see how flawless it is, every part of the plot fits perfectly and I haven't seen any holes so far. Every time it ends I feel like watching it again and again!!! Ludivine Sagnier makes me wanna dance cutly. Isabelle Huppert and Firminie Richard make me cry. Fanny Ardant is a goddess!! Virginie Ledoyen is beyond lovely!! Emmanuele Béart thrills me with her Madonna-esque performance. Catherine Deneuve makes me cum. And Danielle Darrieux final act makes me want more.

I finally watched La Marche de L'Empereur: the cutest movie about human beings without human beings. It's so tender how they humanized the little birds, but I think that my urge for romance didn't let me feel the romance of the movie. I just watched it as I would watch an everyday Discovery Channel show and probably lost its magic. I came with the cinematography though...

Errrm... what else? Well, I feel really bored and uninterested about everything lately. I'm horny as a dog but too chicken-shit to go out and get men. The only thing I REALLY wanna do is getting drunk. I think I'll just be at home organize my mp3 folders, have several glasses of wine and dream I'm Bree Van De Kamp.

[Song: Moi... Lolita - Alizee]

No comments: