BitchyList

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Kabbalah and Alcohol

When I read my "kabbalist weekly astrology" four days ago, it told me to go out on Friday no matter how much I felt like staying at home. So after being dumped by my friends that decided to sleep early on weekend eve even though they had nothing to do the other day [I at least have Spanish class], I made my family take me out.

A Sminorff Ice and a glass of Marguerita later there was tipsy me having high class and intelectual conversations, as always, with my father, laughing my ass off with Zenaide and my sister while we sang crappy Brazillian music between a sip and another, watching Sheryl Crowl's DVD that played on the bar and secretly drooling on the cute boys that passed by and giggling inside for the dubious fashionable girls with them.

By the end of the night, as I write, I think: kabbalists do it better!!

[Song: Message Personnel - Françoise Hardy]

No comments: