BitchyList

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Susan Meyers Syndrome

Isn't it genius when your birthday is fulfilled joy and happiness?! My birthday this year was... *drums*.... inexpressive!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a day that felt more like everything else in my life, I turned to 19, and despite my shrink's sayings that when we reach 19, everything in life tends to change, evolve and mature, I still feel the same. Of course I wasn't expecting the changes to come at the very first minute of my birthday, but along with the whole fear and butterflies that every change brings, came the bitterness.

It's not always easy to see that someone that once was important to you and that now you don't like is moving on faster than you. Just like Susan Meyers (from Desperate Housewives) I want everyone to be happy, but I want me to be happy first. Sorry if I sound selfish, but, yes, I'm selfish at this moment!! For a minute I regret not moving as fast as him, but you see: in my life, things are supposed to be done my way. And my way is slower, thank you.

But my B-day wasn't all filled with bitterness. I had amazing moments with some of my friends. Naaa, Mah, Karla and I played around with the camera and took some amazing pics. I had my fun. Also, as some sort of homage to myself, I asked a friend of mine to post on my photolog and the bitch totally messed everything by making this HUGE joke with a not-so-serius pic of mine. To know what I'm talking about visit: http://www.fotolog.com/lucaswoodstock/ .

[Song: Trás de Mi - RBD]

No comments: