BitchyList

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Estilo Drunk

Well I'm drunk.
The coolest part of everything is that I've been leading the life I've wanted for long. Here I am in a city I adore, where there's so much to see and experience, so many places to go and to know . I've also got the luck of knowing a lot of cool people, people whom make these experiences even more worth while.
Tonight I went out with Nina and Monique; just hangout, talk and drink, what else do we need? I mean, I don't mean to do drunk bullshit here but seriously, life's so simple; we're generally so worried in making the most of it that we forget to make the most of it. We're often so worried in going to THE perfect party, knowing THE perfect guy that we simply overlook the really meaningful things. Lately I've put my alcoholic [in a non-patholigical way] mode on and have simply gone out to chat and have drinks. I must admit I kind of miss the hype parties, but I'm satisfied with the hanging-out style.
The girls and I talked about everything, from global warming to music; just going with the stream of consciousness and having our beers. And now while I have my last beer and listen to the freaking please-do-me hot Justin Timberlake and write this I realize life is good. Do I miss a romantic affair? Of course I do; but blasé life is awesome as well. That's it people, just get drunk and let go. Life's friggin' cool that way.
[Song: My Love - Justin Timberlake]

1 comment:

Emma said...

Drinking is good. I've not let myself do it at all this year so far, but when I turn 17, I reckon I'm going to get plastered. Wehay!