BitchyList

Sunday, April 01, 2007

The Link Life

Since I have nothing to do but listen to music and read stuff, and Dorian Gray's been boring me like hell lately, and nothing better than creating lame "The __ Life" posts either here are the stuff I'm reading on the web.
-Glenn's hilarious When Bad Poster Strike series at Stale Popcorn got me wondering what I've been doing that I haven't read those things before. His Fracture's dialogue is genius.
-Nathaniel's [The Film Experience] Fundraiser posts are filled with cool and cinematically informative anecdotes.
-Three of my favorite actresses are united in a still dubious [for me] movie: IMDb has stills from Georgia Rule.
-Emma and I agree about the last Harry Potter covers. And she ravishes on The Shawshank Redemption's screenplay, one of my favorite movies ever, that I haven't seen in a great while.
-After Madge and her oh-so-cool-that-makes-me-wish-I-were-a-woman line M by Madonna, Kylie Minogue's fashion creativity is set to hit H&M's stores on northern summer. About it she goes "to me it is all about summer indulgence, effortless chic and lots of fun." That's why we love you K! And she's working with hype Swedish producers Bloodshy and Avant for the next album!
-And OMG! But meh it doesn't surprise me much, who hasn't had one of those nowadays?
[Song: Kids - Kylie Minogue and Bono]

No comments: