BitchyList

Monday, October 01, 2007

"I'll Be Anticipating..."

I'm all smiles today. After watching a deliciously funny Woody Allen movie [Small Time Crooks], dad and I sat down to look up plane tickets to my trip to Rio in the end of the month. I'm sure I didn't tell about this here before, but I'm going to Rio de Janeiro to see Björk and Antony And The Johnsons live. I don't need to say I'm beyond excited.
I still have some crap to solve, like getting all my papers and bank cards all over again until then [this is starting to freak me out, because time never goes by so slowly when you need it to], and making reservations at a hostel. But despite the weight in my chest that these little problems bring, I'm still floating with the prospect of a whole weekend at one of the beautifulest cities in the world.
And funny thing I titled a post about Björk and a trip to Rio with a line from a Britney Spears song; if I were superstitious I'd take that as a not-so-good omen.
[Song: Twlight - Antony And The Johnsons]

1 comment:

andrés said...

u get to see her!!! :'(

i couldn get tickets, well, at least i'll be spending the holidays with the smashing pumpkins and wilco. but i still want bjork!!! send her my love!