BitchyList

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Conquista At Night

Tonight when I left to return some DVDs I looked up and noticed there was no moon; but still the sky was gorgeous. There was a bright feature like the certainty that above the clouds the sun still shines; except that at this hour it did through the moon.
Lately - and I forgot to add that to my yesterday's list - I've been watching sunsets with my friends and there's really no sunset as perfect as here's. Salvador has a similar one, if you go to the right place, but Conquista... anywhere is perfection.On these Spring nights the sky is pretty much an awesome view to watch, even in cloudy days like these [it's rain season as well]. Tonight I didn't resist and took pictures.
So, I hereby certify myself that whenever this town gets absurdly boring, I'll have nature to look at... even on my bitchiest hours.
[Song: Panic - The Puppini Sisters]

No comments: