BitchyList

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Addictive Shit

On the mini-review I wrote about Madonna's new song that never got posted by motherfucker-Blogger, I wrote that it has the catchy quality that most of Madge songs happens to have. Therefore I hereby confess that I'm majorly addicted to it. Truth be told, even if it sounds like a Nelly Furtado imitation, I love Furtado and Madonna has always been the most competent of Pop artists in imitation, so it's actually no surprise that this song would get to me at some point. The beats are contagious and gorgeous and those b-section and chorus are so dang catchy that it's almost impossible not to feel seduced by them. The "let's do something different" intro is still laughable, but I can't say that in this time of my life and fanship I care about Madonna's [real or jocose] prepotency.
I've been reading and there's this new Apple project called The Beat Goes On, due to be officially launched today, and it's very quirky considering that Madonna and Apple are like sweethearts ever since the Confessions On A Dance Floor release, when she signed to have all of her songs available for iTunes. Of course this is all fandom speculation and actually a bit of freakiness I will not waste time on.
But TBGO-fever got me so good I'm even satisfied if it's released as first single and am a bit more excited about her new old beats.
[Song: The Beat Goes On - Madonna (upped on the bitchy playlist on the left)]