BitchyList

Friday, August 31, 2007

Just A Moment Of Hysteria...

I haaaaate Jake Gyllenhaal!! After Brokeback Mountain he became a gay world sensation and all the fags think he's the best thing in the world, when there are a lot more talented and cuter actors out there, such as James McAvoy and Jamie Bell. I don't give a shit for the gay world, but his overexposure annoys me more than Britney Spears craziness.
'Nough said... sorry for the tantrum.
[Song: I Hate Everything About You - whoever sings it]

3 comments:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Nuff said.

P.S: I hate him too as you know. I don't even think he's hot or cute or attractive or anything good for that matter.

marcela said...

Idem.

I just saw the picture and couldn't stop laughing like a maniac.

Anonymous said...

You guys are idiots.