BitchyList

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Cinephile Vacations

Even going out every night I was still able to watch loads of movies this month. I didn't have much to do, so all that was left for me to do under the daylight were movies and books. When I packed in Salvador, I filled a huge backpack with DVDs; among them Prada, my Audrey Hepburn box, Notting Hill, Moulin Rouge! and Prime. I've watched none, instead I've been renting movies like a desperate death row cinephile. Surely I won't remember all the movies I've watched, but one thing is sure: I had wonderful and unforgetable sex with Woody Allen. I rented all of his movies that the video store had and I can say for certain that I'm an Allen freak. Bellow goes the list of his movies that amused and put me to thinking this past month. And I promise to go about them one in the course of the semester.
[Chronological order.]
- Scoop
- Melinda and Melinda
- Anything Else
- The Curse Of The Jade Scorpion
- Crimes And Misdemeanors
- The Purple Rose Of Cairo
- Zelig
- A Midsummer Night's Sex Comedy
- Manhattan
- Interiors
- Love And Death
- Sleeper
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Sex* *And Were Afraid To Ask
I still have to re-watch Annie Hall, Match Point and rent Celebrity.
[Song: The Modern Things - Björk]

1 comment:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

With Woody making a film a year, you have a lot of catching up to do!
Get Broadway Danny Rose ASAP.