BitchyList

Monday, August 13, 2007

Horses On The Road

Tonight after I drove Loli home I had a sight that usually doesn't impress me so much: horses were walking free and calmly by the road, tearing trash plastic bags in the pursuit of their nightly junk-food. That's not an uncommon scene in a small town like Conquista. This isn't exactly a small one, considering it's the 3rd biggest city in the state; but this place still holds in their people's [and animals'] habits smal town features.
Earlier this night I out of nowhere turned to my friends in one of the very well known café tables and said: "exactly a year ago, all I wanted to do was to leave this city."
The funny thing is that last year the vagabond horses would've also made me laugh, but I'd consider it as a sign of my contempt to Conquista; tonight however I thouht it witty and curious, like certain magical moments you behold in places in development. Or simply a change of perspective.
I love changes of perspective.
[Song: Today The Sun's On Us - Sophie Ellis-Bextor]

1 comment:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

Wild horses couldn't drag me awaaaaaaaaaay.

I heard you had the poops, you shouldn't eat anymore again, we don't want you dead.