BitchyList

Thursday, August 30, 2007

From Björk To Saint-Etienne And Sophie Ellis-Bextor

Last night I took the bus to Salvador again. It's my last time here as a city's resident and I just came to pick the rest of things up and to my mom's birthday.
But back to the bus, as I wished that the hot guy that was to be beside me would return from his conversation with a plain woman at the front of the vehicle, I read Lolita and listened to Vespertine Live. I love Cocoon so much! It's one of the most romantic songs ever written; but later I changed for Etienne's Tales From A Turnpike House. Sarah Cracknell's voice in Lightning Strikes Twice puts me in a lovely romantic trance... but it was after a troubled sleep, as we approached Salvador that I had my musical momento: Sophie Ellis-Bextor. Trip To The Light Fantastic is mesmerizing! I got hooked to If I Can't Dance and Me And My Imagination for hours... but more on Sophie later; the good thing I'm feeling about being here is this urge to write [probably because I have nothing else to do].
[Song: China Heart - Sophie Ellis-Bextor]

No comments: