BitchyList

Thursday, September 27, 2007

"I'm Not Justifying Anything..."

Last night after I finished watching Heroes' 1st season on DVD, I logged on after a considerably long period [comparing my past recent MSN-life]. Marce asked me how come I haven't been posting in a long while and I realized that my previous entry sounded like a good justification, if any was necessary.
I am indeed living this productive social life that at the same time is not so productive. I'm meeting people, drinking, having fun; I'm really happy like this and have no regrets. But sometimes I do miss the patience to sit in front of the computer and just let my mind go until a post was written. The other day I realized I missed writing my varied and worth-for-nothing-but-still-fun-to-do lists.
But Alais's comment on the last entry was the one that made something click inside me. She said: "like your last blog post ;D" and a flame in my heart fainted [yes, I'm still that dramatically corny]. My web life has been giving me amazing experiences and evolution; I do not deny or want to leave it behind by living the "real" life; but the latter is, like the post before says, happening so fast that I lose track of time. But most of the time I simply don't think that re-telling my life is the real intention of this blog.
So, not in an attempt to justify myself, but simply to let whoever is interested know what I've been doing, and also to nourish this silly cute longing, here goes a lil' list of The Things That's Been Hooking Lucas Lately:
- Nalim ["the beautifullest, fragilest, still strong..."]: just been hanging a lot with her. Tonight we went to the sushi place and she's the person I mostly get my kicks out of.
- Café Don'Antônia: Nalim works there, so...
- I've been studying again for vestibular; with Nalim. We're not actually studying, just reminding ourselves of those worthless Math/Physics/Chemistry formulas while we most of the time busy our heads with cooler stuffs like politics, philosophy, music, cinema and er... weed.

- Roberta Sá: this amazing Samba singer has already been featured here and her second album is all I crave to listen to in the morning [aka whatever hour I wake up] or when I drive. Her beautiful and smooth voice, the expressive performance and the perfect pronunciation from the Portuguese words have been theme of enthusiastic conversations with my dad, as well as the rescue of the good, decent and original Brazillian music. The song Belo Estranho Dia De Amanhã, from her sophomore album is one of my favorites by her, just check it out on the white box at the left.
- Patience has been tested in the form of people...
- I'm horny as fuck... and still sexless.
- The Puppini Sisters, Vanessa Da Mata, Antony And The Johnsons, Bebel Gilberto, Sophie Ellis-Bextor and Marisa Monte have also been constant guests to "the party in my head".
- As mentioned in the beginning I've been watching Heroes and I just think that Hayden Panettiere is the cutest thing in the world. And I'm so happy that she can really act; her sad lost looks break my heart and puts me thinking in what a cool contrast they have with her ability; after all, no genetic evolution can heal heartbreaks. Okay enough nerding...
- I'm now watching Lost's 3rd season. Lost still grabs my attention, but it doesn't shock me like before. At least so far...
- There's this guy I've hooked up with twice...
[Song: Human Nature - Madonna]

No comments: