BitchyList

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Men With History Redux

Life and destiny are so funny. Two posts away I finished it talking about a guy; well, he's a man with history. The thing is that his record though darkish, isn't so far that harmful for me. You all remember comment guy and our closure, but life/love is kinda crazy with a spooky little boy like destiny.
About two or three weekends ago I hooked up with this guy who turned out to be a comment guy's ex. No wait, not a comment guy's ex, the ex for whom he kicked my ass. Shocks dang you know what I'm saying y'all?!
Of course I only knew he was he after the happenstance; if I'd known previously it'd probably weight on my horniness for him, because the guy is indeed a hottie. But the thing is his history. Red [aka CG] had told me some pretty weird-slash-funny-slash-lame-slash-ridiculous things about him and this guy [to whom I haven't given a nickname yet - help me out here ho!], that involved cheating and the word psychopath. Lol.
But there are times in your life you simply give hand of past stories and just live the now, and whatever he did to the aborigine [aka Red] is somehow meaningless to me, after all I don't get involved in other people's personal craps; especially if they're some sort of persona non grata in my head [oui I'm still to get over that part of heartbreak healing when you hate the person who slashed your heart]. So I seeked my pleasure by hooking up with this guy a couple of times more.
Anywho the reason of this whole rambling is that I spent another sleepless Friday at this pub named Apogeu - the only really cool place to go in town. Anderson is a waiter there. And he got a new haircut, that improved himself brightly; Lucas was drunk and needy [romancelessness and drama - always always always!] so I flirted with him wildly again. By the morning when he was not working anymore and the bar had only as costumers me and a friend - who are less like costumers and more like friends of the crew - I offered him a ride. That had to be called off because my horniness erased from my mind that my dad had an appointment in the morning and was going to need the car; so I fled to bring the car home and as soon as I arrived I called him, and suddenly I was in a bus at half past 6AM going to meet him in front of this hotel, to then go to his place.
Between the kisses and cuddles I sleepily looked into his eyes, with a Ninotchka glance and crooked smile, and said:
"I'm going to tell you a secret."
"Tell me," he said.
"I wanna have sex with you." [Pause.] "But not today."
I confess that that was a clear sign of my romancelessness, but in any case it seemed to boost even more his enthusiasm towards me. And as I kept stopping his hands to move even more forward, we fell asleep.
He spooned me.
[Song: Old Cape Cod - The Puppini Sisters.]

1 comment:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

*gasps*
I guess we can call him the EX, with capital letters.
Ugh yesterday I saw the midget and the persona non grata thing made me laugh cause I felt the exact same way last night.
Anyways I told him I didn't like him and that I forgive what he did to me, but I won't forget lol.
I didn't get spooned u.u