BitchyList

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Argh Vestibular!!

It's 07h22 a.m. and as Nalim and I procrastinate for the moment we will HAVE to leave the house to do the often-dreaded vestibular we listen and sing-along to Feist and aknowledge that fear and nervousness aren't with us.
In my case it probably will come as soon as my ass is sat down on the desk's chair; but like every year it'll turn out to be the adrenaline's punch and I'll probably do a good exam. I hope the same for Nalim, of course.
Yesterday we went to a reviewing class and most of the other people were teenagers on their first vestibular. Won't get too confident cos it could sneak into cockiness, but I think I will go well and succeed once again. This year I'm doing for Journalism.
Wish me luck, byotches!
[Song: Leisure Suite - Feist]

No comments: