BitchyList

Monday, May 15, 2006

"Do we hate romance? Yeaaaahhh.........

Can we live without it? Nooooooooo........."

\o/

Before I start my periodic whining I learned last week that I have another reader. Hehehehe... Marcela is friend of my Hosinho and she finally commented on the last post. Yaaaaay! I already love her, even not knowing her! ^^ Thanks Marcela, you rock! I hope you'll warm my blog's cold nights when that evil ho go back to San Jose and desert me.

Anyways, today I watched How To Steal A Million (1966); don't need to say how marvelous my dear Audrey was with her Givenchy suits and charming acting. And Peter O'Tootle with his charming and dangerously mesmerizing blue eyes just took my breath away during 123 minutes. But the meaning of this Classic movie raving is that I never get tired of how they are able to conquer and make us melt with its romantic plots and beautiful locations. I mean, how can you resist Audrey Hepburn tucked in a museum brooms' cupboard?

While eveything is just too flat and cliché, those filmmakers absolutely knew how to make us believe in the powers of romance and casuality. When it's over you end up wishing an art burglar in your household as well, instead of cold and distant replies on a phone call you waited a whole week to make!! u.u

Last night I called this guy I'm into and guess what... I think I'll have to propose myself to get over, again, from something that never actually started... except of course in my romantic alcoholic drunk mind that was already daydreaming situations and *shrugs* making plans.

So, by knowing that I had just watched a Hepburn romantic comedy and now I'm listening to the brokenhearted-drama queen combo, Kylie Minogue's Put Yourself In My Place + Dangerous Game, you can figure how's my actual mood.

Well kiddos... that's all for now... au revoir...

[Song(s): The Brokenhearted/Drama Queen Combo]

No comments: