BitchyList

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Mistakes I'm allowed to make...

1 - Be wrong;

2 - To fall in love with known strangers;

3 - To be desperately wanting to call, SMS, email, scrap or what-the-fuck-ever modern technology allows me to do;

4 - To control myself for the sake of self-protection or any other name used to disguise ego;

5 - To feel like investing when the stakes seem high and the possibility to lose is dang real;

6 - To daydream...........................................

But you know, I'm not gonna let myself be broken. The best way of fixing previous holes is living today and filling the present baskets with Light. I'm done with my ego ways! If people want to lose their passwords to happiness due to so-called self-protection that's their call. I prefer to do it differently, doesn't matter if it'll make me vulnerable... after all, who's not vulnerable?

That's why I'll try until I know and feel I've done my best. I don't want and won't be a quitter.

[Song: Satellite - Jewel]

[Quit Session: The Pope can't fix my broken heart/ Rock 'n' Roll can't fix my broken heart/ Valium can't fix my broken heart/ Miss Cleo can'tfix my broken heart/ But will you............/ Fix my broken heart/ Will you fix my broken heart/ And I'm gonna give you/ Satellite/ Satellite tonight!!]

No comments: