BitchyList

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Just My Luck

The other day I had to fix Jose's blog, but I had the greatest fun while reading the latest post with this iPod game. Well, I may not be as fancy as that bitch I love but I decided to do the same game with my mp3 player and here are the results:

1. How does the world see you?

"One More Time" by Daft Punk

Ohh… a real surprise!........ Actually not that much, I’ve already heard from people I’m all upbeat and ready to “celebrate”. Maybe I really am, even through my dark times.


2. Will I have a happy life?

UHG!! My mp3 player just died!!!!!!!! Can you believe that? I’m doomed! OMG!! It must mean……………… Jesus! I mean… LOL!!! Spooky!! Well… lemme restart it.

2nd attempt: “Only One Too” by Jewel

Yaaay!! It means I’ll spend my life chasing after boys who don’t want me!! AWESOME!! \o/ My mp3 player dies and then this!
But seeing from another point of view: this song is from Jewel’s newest album, Goodbye Alice In Wonderland, which I firstly rejected badly and now I love it, and this is one of my favorite songs. I love the power of renewal.

3. What do my friends think of me?

“Angels” by Robbie Williams

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww… I mean, I NEVER listen to this song and today out of nowhere I decided to add it on the thing. That’s really sweet.

4. Do people secretly lust after me?

“Time Will Pass You By” by Kylie Minogue

OMG!! Look at this:

"Life is just a precious minute baby

Open up your eyes and see it baby
Give yourself a better chance
Because time will pass you
Right on by (right on by)"

Yeah Jaú Boy!! You better hurry up ‘cause I’m not hoping to be thinking about you all my life! LOL! Okay, that was corny, but I LOVE this song!


5. How can I make myself happy?

“Maneater” by Nelly Furtado

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!! That’s why I’m always telling people life is much better and funnier when we are careless SLUTS!! My new motto:

"Come on everybody whatchu here for?

Move your body around like a nympho”

7. Will I ever have children?

Boo hoo… it died again!! Prolly means I won’t …… Well, lemme do it again.

2nd attempt: “So Nice (Summer Samba)” by Bebel Gilberto

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm… okay! Well, this song was in the soundtrack from an old Brazilian soap opera. In the end of EVERY Brazilian soap opera there’s always a kid popping out a woman, it probably means I will have them then.


8. What is some good advice for me?

“Don’t Stop (Funkin’ For Jamaica)” by Mariah Carey featuring Mystical

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

“There ain't nothing you can do with the man

Except for shake yo ass and clap yo hands”

Maybe that’s my advice…………………… u.u


9. How will I be remembered?

“Sorry (Pet Shop Boys Remix)” by Madonna

Ohh… first time in my life that this song doesn’t sound good to me.
Boo… who cares? I’ll live my life and dance to it cos the beat is genius! \o/

10. What's my signature dance song?

“Tous Les Garçons Et Les Filles” by Françoise Hardy

I LOVE this song! But wasn’t honestly expecting it to be my dance song. Well, the weird part is that a slow song also came to Jose. Awww… we’re twins hosinho!


11. What's my current theme song?

“Hung Up” by Madonna

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BITCH!!! So fucking true!! And I’m so fucking dancing right noooow… brb……………………

Well, back from my performance to the walls of my bedroom. Well people, time does go by SO slowly for those who wait. Through the last 2 weeks, I’ve waited the phone to ring, I’ve waited it to be picked up, I’ve waited the days to fly by………… damn, get over Lucas!

12. What do others think my current theme song is?

“My Innocence” by Lindsay Lohan

“I was born a fighter

I was born on a rainy day
I've had my share of pain”

Hmm… kind of unexpected. Maybe people think I’m that celebration guy from the first question but deep down inside I hide some kind of disappointment. Yeah, maybe on the Academy for giving Crash the Oscar, or even Brokeback Mountain not being as marvelous as everybody pictured it! Lol…kidding, just drama-queening… but whatever then.


13. What shall they play at my funeral?

“Low” by Kelly Clarkson

Ewww! I love the song and I love Clarkson, but I don’t want this song to be played at my funeral!! Maybe in a parallel universe fate selected “Into The Groove” or “Holiday” instead of it.


14. What type of men do I like?

“Koocachoo” by Kylie Minogue

YEEEEEEEEEES!! So true!!

“Even at night when I'm sleeping

You are all I'm ever dreaming of”

Well, that’s exactly what’s going on lately… u.u

No comments: