BitchyList

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Where Does The Good Go?

Uhg, why's it so hard to let go? I mean, probably it's not a bit hard but we're all so drenched in our dramas that we amplify the shit making it too important to be let go. It's even worst when you know you must let go and you prefer not to, and spill out that famous and stupid line: "I don't know how".

Last night I had a dream and today I woke up thinking about HIM, worst: daydreaming. And there goes my heartbeat racing, my brain trying to figure out a way of stop feeling that way. I'm sorry, but I can't help hoping he'll SMS me saying things didn't work out with that other dude and that he's willing to try me. You know, I have no pride and am so ego-free...

Perhaps, however, if I stop trying to figure out a way of quitting such ideas and letting them be, one day I'll wake up and notice that I didn't have any of them in the previous day.

Soooooooooooooooo... changing the subjet to a more pleasant mood: OHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY G------------------D!!!!! It feels so good to be hung up on something you usually love but in a different and reinvented way!!! Madonna's tour is out right? And one of the things that were exciting me the most was the new version of Erotica as I posted the other day. I finally got the studio version of the remix. OMG it's genius!! Jose and I listened to it all day long yesterday and every Madge fan that was on my MSN list was doing it too. Except this stupid bump that insisted she lip-synched it on the tour so I had to block him ok! u.u

I'm still addicted to it but I finally let it go for a while. lol

[Song: Don't Hang Up - Britney Spears... phoned-sex! uhhh luv it! hehehe]

No comments: