BitchyList

Friday, May 26, 2006

She Thrills Me

First of all I'm ok!!!

All the drama of being dumped still remains but in a less proportion than days before. I just gotta let ok... just let go bitch!!

So, the thing that makes me come here to post is the delicious performance of Madonna's Erotica on her Confessions Tour.

*turns janice voice on*

OHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY G--------------------------D!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who ever thought that the mysteriously haunting Erotica would turn into a fun, luminous and bright song? Its live disco version is beyond amazing, along with the sassy and cute routine plus the fact that it's totally LIVE!! (Who watched the Girlie Show knows why it's so thrilling.) Besides, instead of singing the originally released lyrics, it goes with the demo version's, You Thrill Me.

If you wanna see it, go here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRTSJ5bKogE

It's only 2 minutes, but the smile she gives to the camera in the begining makes you melt and wanting to see it again, again, again and again. ^^

MADONNA ROCKS MY WORLD!!

[Song: EROTICA - MADONNA... duuuuuh!!]

PS: Mr Anonymous, I love the fact that I have a stalker now. Makes my ego feel special ok. But I'm more curious than egocentric (uhg... this was egocentric... lol), so tell me who you are motherfucker!!!! A tip at least s'il vous plaît!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

No comments: