BitchyList

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Drunk

One moment you walk into my life, and now you're saying that we're through.
Maybe this is the drama-queenest line to begin a post with, but try to mix wine with heartache and you'll end up like moi. The bad part is that if you stop to analyze there was neevr something to be broken. Everything was so fresh and new and I (again) started to build myself on projections and suppositions from my long-time drunk mind. And the even worst part is that actually nothing is over. Nobody officially has dumped me or led me on. I'm still lost in limbo and that's all my fault.
I hate to write it, because I hate to addmit that I'm heartobroken over something that never really happened and still I insist to feel this way until I have a closure. But what the fuck is a closure? What if I had closure and preferred to carry on with this feeling that's slowing me? Well, I guess I'll be this way until I hear a word from him, who doesn't sound to be caring so much. Uhg, how do you miss someone you just met three times in your life?
[Song: Put Yourself In My Place - Kylie Minogue]

No comments: