BitchyList

Thursday, October 19, 2006

"I Miss Everyone..."

Today's Nathalia's birthday and it was only when I called her at late night that I recollected how much I miss her.
She was for several months the one companion I knew I could talk to without getting judgement back, neither shallow agreements. Uhg, how I miss having intellectual intercourse with that woman. She knows absolutely everything about me and whenever something happens in my life she's still the one I want to run to and tell.
I love this human being with all my powers and I'll measure no efforts to be there for her wherever it may be.
I'm not much a fan of that pic, but she says it's her favorite from us, so it's there. Happy birthday love and keep living long and greatly like you do, 'cause I intend to have you in my life forever.
[Song: A Million Parachutes - Sixpence None The Richer]

No comments: